While we appreciate your interest, and look forward to reviewing your application we want to share with you some of the items/products that we are currently NOT taking applications for. These are items / products that we already have available in the market and will not be adding additional vendors in these areas.
We are no longer accepting applications for any Ready to Eat Food Businesses.
We no longer have hood space of appropriate facilities to accommodate additional “restaurant style” business.
List of Items already represented at the Flint Farmers’ Market
This List Applies to Applicants for Indoor Full Year Market Space
- Mexican / Latin groceries or prepared foods (Fresh Salsas, tacos, burritos, etc.)
- Middle Eastern groceries or Prepared Foods (Hummus, tabbouleh, Pita style sandwiches, etc.)
- Hot Dogs of any style; either prepared or for re-sale
- Wine or beer for carry-out
- Books, Cards, Varied Gifts
- Original or reprinted art (Paintings, drawings, sculpture, pottery, etc.)
- Asian prepared foods / Groceries (Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese, Sushi, etc.)
- Deli Products (Meats, cheeses, etc.)
- Rotisserie chicken beef or turkey
- Raw cuts of beef, chicken, pork or lamb. Any butcher style business.
- Stuffed Baked Potatoes
- Children’s toys and games
- Candies, chocolates and confections.
- Any and all Baked Goods, (Breads, cookies, cupcakes, cakes pastries, etc.)
- Cider, apples and other “orchard” related items.
- Flowers or gardening supplies
- Eggs, chicken & poultry
- Caramel Apples
- Michigan Specialty Made Products (General gifts, jams, jellies, small batch food products)
- Dairy Goods such as Ice Cream, Milk, Yogurt Etc.
- Natural herbs, essential oils, soaps, etc.
- Rocks, gems, crystals etc.
- Sausages, Jerky or preserved meat products of any kind.
- Fresh made juices and smoothies.
- Pies and sweet breads
- Specialty Vegetarian / vegan cuisine or prepared foods.
- Clothing, jewelry and apparel.
- Popcorn (Prepared or un-popped)
- BBQ (Prepared. Frozen, sauces, etc.)
- Prepared dressings, sauces and marinades.
- Coffee or tea of any kind (Prepared or un-brewed)
For Outdoor Seasonal Vendors We are No Longer Accepting The Following Businesses:
- Mexican or Latin Prepared Foods (Tacos, nachos, burritos, etc.)
- Asian Foods (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, etc.)
- Prepared Food not fully enclosed in a food truck or mobile food trailer.
INQUIRIES & CONTACT
Market Office | 810.232-1399 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- SEASONAL CONTRACT – Minimum five months. Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
- ONE MONTH CONTRACT– Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
- ONE MONTH CONTRACT – Tuesday and Thursday.
- DAILY FEE TUESDAY & THURSDAY – Tuesday and Thursday.
- DAILY FEE TUESDAY, THURSDAY, SATURDAY – Saturday. Food and Plant vendors.
Stall tables are 10’ x 36” under a covered pavilion.
Truck or sales space behind each table measures 10’ x 24’, total usage space approx.
300 sq. ft. Electricity is available.